Rey Feo Scholarship Application
• The Rey Feo Scholarship Foundation will announce finalists mid to late June.
• ALL scholarship applicants will be notified by email whether they have been awarded or not.
• Awarded students will receive the link to the Student Contract along with additional paperwork which will need to be uploaded to the Rey Feo Scholarship online file by said deadline.
• The Rey Feo Scholarship Foundation Award ceremony will be early August.
Please continue to check our website for further details.
• PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILLED OUT ONLINE.*
Criteria & Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
• Current High School Senior or no more than 12 months after graduation.
• Must be a student pursing full-time studies leading to a bachelor’s degree at an approved accredited college or university.
• Students entering as Freshman, must have a grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale equivalent.
• Students entering as Freshman must have a score of at least 23 on the ACT (composite) or at least a score of 1250 Composite on the SAT.
• Renewal students must maintain a college grade point average of a least a 3.00 on a 4.0 grade point.
• Applicants must be a United States citizen.
• Students may not be overfunded from total scholarships or other grants awarded.
• One Rey Feo Scholarship per family per year.
• Region 20 school district students only: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Dimmit, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Maverick, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Wilson, Zavala
If you are having trouble with the above link, simply type the following to your browser to access the online application reyfeoscholarship.awardspring.com
DUPLICATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.